‘Small Animal Poisoning’ – 2017 CPD Course Dates
The Veterinary Poisons Information Service is pleased to announce the following CPD course dates aimed at keeping vets and vet nurses up-to-date in small animal toxicology.
The course will cover:
- Case histories for potential poisons cases
- Decontamination for poisons cases
- Toxicology information resources
- Common or tricky poisonings in cats and dogs
|May 10th, 2017||York (Book Here)|
|June 21st, 2017||Bristol (Book Here)|
|July 19th, 2017||Newcastle (Book Here)|
|September 13th, 2017||London (Book Here)|
|October 4th, 2017||Manchester (Book Here)|
|November 8th, 2017||Cambridge (Book Here)|
Cost and Bookings
To book a place, click the ‘Book Here’ link for your selected date to book online, or fill out and return this booking form below:
- Standard fee (per delegate): £295 + VAT
- Early bird fee: £250 + VAT *
* Early bird booking offer applies to bookings made 8 weeks or more prior to course date.
Each delegate will receive course notes and a CPD certificate (equates to 6 hours CPD training). Lunch and refreshments are provided.