‘Small Animal Poisoning’ – 2017 CPD Course Dates
The Veterinary Poisons Information Service is pleased to announce the following CPD course dates aimed at keeping vets and vet nurses up-to-date in small animal toxicology.
The course will cover:
- Case histories for potential poisons cases
- Decontamination for poisons cases
- Toxicology information resources
- Common or tricky poisonings in cats and dogs
|September 13th, 2017||London (Book Here) **Only 1 space remaining**|
|October 4th, 2017||Manchester (Book Here)|
|November 8th, 2017||Cambridge (Book Here)|
Cost and Bookings
To book a place, click the ‘Book Here’ link for your selected date to book online, or fill out and return this booking form below.
Each delegate will receive course notes and a CPD certificate (equates to 6 hours CPD training). Lunch and refreshments are provided.
- Standard fee (per delegate): £295 + VAT
- Early bird fee: £250 + VAT *
* Early bird booking offer applies to bookings made 8 weeks or more prior to course date.