Please be advised that you must be a registered member to use our services.
We no longer offer advice on a Pay-As-You-Go basis.
- To register your practice or practice group, please click here or contact our administration team (+44 (0)2073 055 055 (for admin, choose option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already a registered member, please sign in to My Account
Our Annual Subscriptions
Our contracts are based on your practice’s usage, i.e. the number of poisons cases you’ve called us about over the last 12 months. If you have never used us before, please select the most appropriate contract for your anticipated usage for the year. Please note that all are contracts are subject to our Fair Usage Policy.
Please note all our prices below are exclusive of VAT
Up to 5
Up to 10
Up to 15
Up to 25
Up to 35
Up to 50
|Class Based CPD Day*||0||1||1||2||3||5|
|Online CPD Modules||5||0||4||2||2||4|
|Subscription logins **|
(for new members)
*One day of class-based CPD may be exchanged for 8 additional online CPD Modules.
** Online access to veterinary publications: Veterinary Nurse and Companion Animal
All practices who choose an annual membership will receive a Welcome Pack which includes:
BSAVA/VPIS Guide to Common Canine and Feline Poisons (updated 2016)
VPIS branded tote bag, pens and sticky notes
Wall stickers with our emergency phone number
A selection of VPIS leaflets for pet owners
You will also be entitled to the following benefits each year:
- You will be able to use our services out of office hours at no extra charge
- One easy annual payment to cover all your poisoning enquiries
- “Early bird” booking discount rates on additional CPD places booked at any time
- Free downloadable VPIS leaflets from our website
For contracts covering over 50 cases per year, or any other account queiries, please contact us at: email@example.com
Pay-as-you-Go and Auto Top-Up
Regrettably, we are no longer able to offer Pay-as-you-Go as a payment option. The Automatic Top Up system is for current active members only (practices who have used our services in the past 24 months previously). New or inactive practices must purchase an Annual Contract.
For more information concerning the Automatic Top-Up system, please click here.
Many of our members have selected to move from Pay-as-you-Go to an annual contract for the many benefits that this type of subscription offers. Once your credit balance drops to zero or negative, current Pay-as-you-Go members must purchase credits on an Auto Top Up, through their online account by going to the My Account tab, or move onto an Annual Contract.